Santa will be here in just 3 days!!!
Bake him up some of these festive, yummy cookies… and save some from yourself!
These cookies are just chocolate chip cookies with some festive mix ins. Just add red and green m&ms and white chocolate chips.
These cookies bake up so quick. The only take 10 minutes to bake, which is great because it gives you even more time for any last minutes Christmas prep.
This year I’d made several batches and gave them as gifts. I’m happy to tell you they got great reviews 🙂
Santa's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter - room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Large Egg - room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup m&ms
- In a large bowl combine butter, and all 3 sugars. Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until combined. Add in egg and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly. Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix thoroughly until everything is combined. Cookie dough should be fluffy and thick. Fold in both white and semi sweet chocolate chips and m&ms. Freeze dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees
- Lightly spray a non stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Scoop and roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add a few extra m&ms and chocolate chips to the tops of the cookies to make them pop (optional). Allow cookies to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- *Prep time includes chill time. The cookie dough only takes 10 minutes to through together, addition time if for chilling the cookie dough.