Oh. My. Goodness!
This No Bake Peanut Butter Bark is a combination of the dessert trinity that you didn’t know you needed in your life. Oreo, Peanut Butter & Chocolate come together to make a super simple but extra decadent, addictive, slightly messy no bake treat.
The hardest thing about making this recipe is waiting for it to chill in the refrigerator before you face plant into it.
It’s absolutely essential that you let in chill overnight. Other than that it’s just a simple Oreo cookie crust, a smooth peanut butter center and topped with your favorite chocolate because chocolate and peanut butter and Oreo’s are besties. ?
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 and 1/2 sticks unsalted butter melted, divided
- 1 and 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Crush Oreos into fine crumbs (use a food processor or a ziplock bag and kitchen mallot) and place them in a bowl. Add 4 tablespoons of melted butter to the Oreo crumbs and mix together until the crumbs and evenly coated. Pour crumbs into the baking pan and press them down to form a crust.
- In a separate bowl combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and salt and mix together with a handheld mixer until combined. Spoon the peanut butter mixture over the crust and spread it out evenly. Don't worry if some of the cookie crumbs mix in with the peanut butter. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill while you melt the chocolate.
- Put chocolate chips and the remaining stick of butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 20 to 30 second intervals, stirring the chocolate in between each heating. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer and smooth it out. Return the pan to the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- Once the bark has chilled overnight, remove from the fridge and lift the bark out of the pan, use a sharp knife to cut into small pieces.